Power Purge® and Maintenance Services
AAMCO's exclusive Power Purge® and Power Purge® Plus Transmission Flush (Fluid Exchange) services are the most comprehensive transmission maintenance services available anywhere. It's the service that is designed to replace virtually all of the old, degraded transmission fluid with fresh fluid to help prolong the life of your transmission. Much more than just a simple fluid drain from the transmission pan, our expert Technicians check and then exchange virtually all of the old fluid from your Transmission system using our state of the art and patented Power Purge® equipment.
AAMCO's Power Purge® Service Includes:
Upgrade to AAMCO's Power Purge® PLUS service that also includes:
- A complete Transmission Multi Point Vehicle Courtesy Check for your transmission and related systems.
- Exchange of virtually all of the old transmission fluid - including the torque converter and cooler.
Other basic transmission fluid changes can leave about 30% of old fluid in the torque converter and cooler.
AAMCO's Power Purge® fluid exchange services removes dirty, gritty and abrasive fluid that can harm your transmission
- A complete refill with fresh, clean transmission fluid
- A thorough test drive and check for leaks
- Removal of the transmission pan for a complete visual inspection for contaminates and abrasives.
- Replacement of the transmission filter or cleaning of the transmission screen if equipped
Transmission filters prolong the life of the fluid and transmission by trapping potentially harmful particles and abrasives.
- Replacement of the pan gasket or pan sealing material if equipped or applicable.
If your transmission fluid is dirty or deteriorating, you might be on the way to a transmission problem. An AAMCO Power Purge® Plus Transmission Flush (Fluid Exchange) & Filter Change is the best service designed to help identify potential problems and prevent those transmission problems before they happen.
*Not available for vehicles with internal transmission problems. A Transmission filter and pan gasket or pan sealing material is only included in the Power Purge® Plus service if equipped. The cost of the filter and gasket is extra and is based on the vehicle manufacturer and transmission type.
AAMCO's basic Transmission Fluid Change & Maintenance Service
AAMCO also offers a low-cost Safeguard transmission fluid change as well. Let AAMCO's transmission experts help keep your transmission properly maintained to factory recommendations to help prolong its life. Like all AAMCO Transmission Maintenance Services, our Safeguard® service begins with a complete Transmission Multi-Point Vehicle Courtesy Check to spot any potential problems.
AAMCO's Safeguard® Service includes:
- Removal of the transmission pan, dispose of the old fluid from the pan and inspect for contaminates.
- Replacement of the transmission filter or cleaning the transmission screen and pan gasket or pan sealing material if equipped or applicable.
- Perform a test drive and leak check