You've known the name AAMCO for more than 50 years. You know our slogan: "Double A (beep-beep) M-C-O." Well, we didn't become one of the world's most recognized transmission expert by mistake. We know transmissions and when the time comes when you need transmission service, no one does it better than your local AAMCO expert technicians.
If our initial diagnosis calls for service, you can be sure it'll be done right with AAMCO. Or maybe your drivability problems can be solved with a fluid change or our proprietary Power Purge® service?
Your vehicle's only problem could be that your automatic transmission is not retaining fluid with no other drivability problems. You may only need our AAMCO Reseal Service. The AAMCO Reseal Service for an automatic transmission includes:
- Removal of your transmission from your vehicle and disassembly sufficient to perform the service.
- Replacement of all external seals and select components by expert AAMCO technicians to correct the fluid retention problem.
The transmission is reinstalled, fluid refilled to the full level with fresh, clean transmission fluid and any external adjustments are made as needed. Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure the transmission is functioning properly and your car, truck or SUV is ready to take you anywhere you need to go.
Our signature transmission rebuild service is the difference and gives us the confidence to offer you the best nationwide warranty in the business. Whether you drive a car, truck or SUV. Manual or automatic transmission. Foreign or domestic. Luxury or economy. We know your transmission.
Drive a manual transmission? We know those too! Our Transmission Vehicle Courtesy Check check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. Your certified AAMCO expert technician will then:
- Remove your vehicle's transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO's exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation, and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.